Shatavari is considered the most helpful herb for women as it helps in harmonizing the female endocrine system. It is the main herbal rejuvenating tonic for women. Shatavari nourishes and cleanses the blood and female reproductive organs, thereby increasing fertility. It nourishes the uterus and egg cells, prepares the sex organs for pregnancy and prevents miscarriage. Shatavari contains phytoestrogens, a precursor to estrogen, and is very useful in women suffering from low levels of natural estrogen as a result of e.g. menopause, hysterectomy.
SHATAVARI (Asparagus) - its traditional use is to lead to:
- slight climacteric transition
- regular period of menstruation
- improvement of female potency
- regulation of the level of female hormones
- regulation and strengthening of ovulation
- supporting the functioning of the thyroid gland
- reducing emotional irritability
SHATAVARI is also intended to prevent diseases:
- uterine cancer
- breast cancer
- vaginal dryness
- noticeably painful intercourse.
HOW TO USE:
1 capsule twice a day with water.
The package contains 60 capsules, 250 mg each.
|Suggested serving size