IRON OF THE NEW GENERATION
Chela-Ferr MED is a product which contains Ferrochel ferrum in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion (ferrous bisglycinate), a highly-absorbable and well-tolerated form of ferrum.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr MED is:
- of the highest bioavailability, unlike other forms of ferrum
- safe in its effects
- an amino acid chelate with a structure scientifically confirmed by the patented FT-IR TRAACS method
- better tolerance and reduction of adverse effects
- lack of interaction with vitamins and minerals, which have been confirmed in multi-year scientific research
Moreover, ferrum Ferrochel has:
the GRAS certificate (Generally Recognized as Safe) awarded by the FDA
positive opinion of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
Ferrum amino acid chelate by Albion is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is extremely significant from the point of view of the medication’s safety.
An electronic micrograph comparing the absorption of inorganic iron from sulphate with amino acid chelate FERROCHEL in an intestine
Ingredients: iron bis-glycinate (iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel® TRAACS®), maltrodexin – filling substance, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, magnesium stearate – anticaking agent, capsule (gelatine – capsule component, colour: titanium dioxide).
The product is intended for dietary purposes according to doctor’s recommendations concerning the use in:
the period of increased demand for iron: pregnancy and lactation, heavy menstrual bleeding, regular blood donation, intense sports activity, children and adolescents in the periods of intensive growth,
- decreased absorption of iron,
- anemia resulting from iron deficiency,
- iron deficiency caused by the lack of appetite, vegetarian, slimming or macrobiotic diet,
- chemotherapy and a perioperative period,
- restless legs syndrome (RLS),
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).