The beneficial effects of Q10 on the cardiovascular system have been documented. In addition, it was found that additional supplementation may be associated with a lower risk of neurodegenerative and neuromuscular diseases and some metabolic problems.
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) is a vitamin-like compound with numerous health-promoting properties and significant importance for the functioning of cells and tissues.
It plays an important role in energy generation, ATP production, as well as a regenerative mechanism. It is known for its strong antioxidant activity, allowing it to get rid of aggressive, free radicals, protect against damage and reduce oxidative stress.
Anyone who cares about health should take care of additional supplementation of coenzyme Q10, as well as those who are over 30 years of age, because from that moment there is a reduced amount in the body. It will bring additional benefits to physically active people, especially endurance athletes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUPPLEMENTATION?
- antioxidant effect,
- reduction of oxidative stress,
- reduction of damage due to metabolic diseases,
- improvement of the lipid profile,
- reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases,
- improved energy of the body,
- lower risk of complications with statin use,
- limiting excessive cellular aging,
- an increase in the HDL cholesterol fraction and a decrease in oxidized LDL,
- significant energy support in endurance sports,
- relieving fatigue.