N ° 1 SportBiotic is the first probiotic preparation specially designed and clinically tested to improve the immune response of athletes and improve their performance.
Specialized clinical trials were conducted to investigate the potential benefits of using the indicated probiotic strains in a group of athletes doing intensive training.
Studies have shown that supplementation with specific probiotic strains: Bifidobacterium breve BR03 andStreptococcusthermophilus FP4 contained in N ° 1 SportBiotic helps:
- Improve the overall immune response and alleviate the weakening of defense mechanisms associated with high-level training.
- Increase performance during training and competition.
An effort-driven increase in circulating cytokines is associated with muscle damage.
Intense exercise results in significant increases in serum creatine kinase (CK), aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase. The level of interleukin-6 (IL-6) in the serum is also significantly increased and is usually significantly correlated with the CK concentration in the following days. Total lymphocyte concentration increased significantly (P<0,05) as a result of eccentricity compared to concentric exercises. This was mainly due to the much more pronounced recruitment of natural killer (NK) cells and CD8-positive cells (CD8 cells) during an eccentric examination. The statement that high-intensity eccentric exercises caused a marked increase in plasma IL-6 levels compared to concentric exercises confirms the hypothesis that cytokine production after exercise is associated with skeletal muscle damage. The fact that there are no differences between eccentric and concentric exercises in the recruitment of most subsets of blood mononuclear cells confirms the hypothesis that exercise-induced catecholamine increase in plasma is a major determinant of the mobilization of these cells into the blood. However, because eccentric exercises have resulted in a more pronounced increase in the concentration of NK cells and CD8 cells, factors responsible for muscle damage may also contribute to the recruitment of these cells.
To prevent muscle damage and the associated consequences, a permanent probiotic therapy with N ° 1 SportBiotic, containing two strains with clinically proven efficacy, is recommended.
The effectiveness of the N ° 1 SportBiotic product was demonstrated in a study by Jäger R. et al., Probiotic supplementation relieves, reduces inefficiencies and pro-inflammatory states after muscle-destroying exercises.
- Natural product, doesn't cause any side effects.
- The product doesn't contain allergens, sugar, lactose, gluten, soy, free of GMO.
- Efficacy demonstrated in clinical trials carried out on humans, confirmed by a patent.
- The product was created on the basis of microencapsulation technology with plant matrix of fatty acids. Microencapsulated probiotic cells reach the gastrointestinal tract 100% intact showing full capacity and metabolic activity.
|Suggested serving size
|Nutritional value in one serving
| Acacia fiber
| Bifidobacterium breve BR03
| 5,0 x 109 CFU* (5 bilion cells)