No.1 KidsBiotic - Lab One
- Brand: Lab One
- Amount: 15 sachets
- Availability: Out of Stock
- Ex Tax: €14.05
- Reward Points: 15
- Price in reward points: 300
Nº1 KidsBiotic is a unique probiotic preparation intended for infants and children. The advanced formula combines as many as 6 billion microencapsulated cultures of bacteria from 3 strains: Lactobacillus Plantarum LP01, Bifidobacterium Breve BR03 and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG, which naturally occur in the children's gastrointestinal tract. Clinical trials confirm their valuable influence on the digestive system, shaping the proper intestinal microflora and strengthening immunity.
Recommended consumption: Babies and children up to 3 years of age: 1 sachet daily. The contents of the sachet should be dissolved in a minimum of 100 ml of liquid. In the case of breastfed infants, it is recommended to dissolve the contents of the sachet in the expressed breast milk.
Children over 3 years of age and adults: 1-2 sachets a day. The contents of the sachet can be consumed directly on the tongue or mixed with water, yoghurt or milk. The preparation should be consumed immediately after preparation.
1 sachet N ° 1 KidsBiotic contains:
As many as 6 billion microencapsulated bacterial cultures.
Selected 3 strains of probiotic bacteria with the effect confirmed by numerous clinical trials.
Advanced technology of microencapsulation with a lipid shell, protecting each bacterial cell, ensuring its stability during storage and effectiveness during use.
A convenient way to put the contents of the sachet directly on the tongue or in combination with water, yogurt or with expressed breast milk.
Operation of N ° 1 KidsBiotic:
• It stimulates the production of antibodies and strengthens the immune system.
• Reduces discomfort in digestive tract disorders.
• Supports the body during antibiotic therapy and soothes the consequences of its use.
• Restores the balance of the intestinal microflora.
• Supports the proper functioning of the digestive system.
• It inhibits the growth of pathogens and pathogenic bacteria.
• Promotes the absorption of nutrients from breast milk and other foods.
• It reduces the symptoms of food intolerances and allergies.
• Relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea and prevents dehydration.
• Reduces the risk of developing respiratory problems.