Bcaa Xplode Energy 500g - Olimp Sport Nutrition
- Brand: Olimp Sport Nutrition
- Amount: 500g
- Availability: Hurry up! Last items In Stock!
- Ex Tax: €33.44
- Reward Points: 37
- Price in reward points: 740
BCAA Xplode Energy is an amino-acid product created with endurance athletes in mind.
The caffeine and beta-alanine contained in the product make it a perfect supplement to take before or during physical activity.
Maintaining proper endurance parameters delays the moment of the athlete’s physical and psychical fatigue.
For this very reason, the scientists at Olimp Laboratories® developed BCAA Xplode Energy with the following ingredients.
1. BCAA - delays the feeling of exhaustion and fatigue caused by physical effort* Leucine - stimulates muscle fibre synthesis (J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 No. 2 533S-537S). During physical effort, the energy level of the cell drops, to facilitate the production of energy for work. This is when the activity on the mTOR pathway declines, leading to a loss of strength and muscle mass. The activation of mTOR kinase allows the muscles to adapt to prolonged physical activity.
3. Caffeine: has a positive impact on physical activity, including, in particular, endurance during short-term physical exercises, and extends the period after which fatigue occurs. Improves concentration during physical exercises.
4. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): reduces the feeling of fatigue and weariness, stimulates protein and glycogen synthesis, has a regulatory effect on the hormonal balance, furthers the production of red blood cells, and facilitates energy metabolism and the proper functioning of the nervous system.
5. Beta-alanine: is responsible for a variety of functions in the human body, with an impact on muscular performance and endurance. Also, it is a precursor to carnosine, which is stored in the muscle tissue.
In the convenient form of a water-soluble powder concentrate, the product is easy to dose and drink during work-outs.
|Suggested serving size||6,6 g|
|Nutritional value in one serving|
|Energy||109 kJ / 26 kcal|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg|
|Amino Acid Composition|