Action of ADEK vitamins:
- vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the proper functioning of the muscles
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin D contributes to the proper absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus
- vitamin D contributes to the proper level of calcium in the blood
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- vitamin A maintains the proper condition of the skin and mucous membranes
- vitamin A helps maintain eyesight
- vitamin A influences the functioning of the immune system
- vitamin E protects cells against oxidative damage
Vitamin A as beta-carotene:
Natural Beta Carotene 15 mg (ProVitamin A) CaroCare® is a patented European form of natural beta-carotene derived from bio-fermentation.
Betacarotene is used by our body to transform it into vitamin A, therefore it is called "Pro Vitamin A".
Vitamin A action:
- plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps maintain healthy skin
- helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes
- helps in maintaining proper vision
- contributes to the maintenance of normal iron metabolism
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin K in the patented form of VitaMK7® is one of the few sources of 100% natural vitamin K, very well absorbed, tested and with documented action, assessed by EFSA (European Food Agency).
- The brand's vitamin D comes from natural lanolin, which is used to make 7-Dehydrocholesterol - an organic derivative of cholesterol.
- supports the proper immunity of the organism.
- has a positive effect on the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- contributes to the proper level of calcium in the blood.
- contributes to the proper structure of the teeth.
- supports the proper functioning of muscles.
- contributes to the proper bone structure.
- called the "vitamin of youth", is involved in many important processes in the human body. Although the daily requirement for vitamin E is rather small, its deficiency may result in serious ailments.
|Suggested serving size
|Nutritional value in one serving
|Vitamin K2 MK7