Magnesium supports nerve conduction, regulates blood pressure, improves the work of mitochondria and provides better psycho-physical regeneration. It is recommended for people who care about health, fighting deficiencies, and for athletes / physically active people. It takes part in many biochemical reactions, and also affects the work of the nervous and neuromuscular systems.
Magnesium and taurine stabilize cell membranes, and the presence of the amino acid improves the transport of the element through these membranes. A feature that distinguishes taurate from others is its excellent activity in supporting the cardiovascular and circulatory systems, as well as cardioprotective effects. It regulates the tone of blood vessels, has anticoagulant and antiarrhythmic properties, and normalizes blood pressure. In addition, thanks to the combination with taurine, it is able to affect the excitability of nerve cells and protect them.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUPPLEMENTATION?
- better psycho-physical regeneration,
- reducing the risk of blood clots and arrhythmias,
- cardioprotective effect,
- much better nerve conduction,
- improving the work of the neuromuscular system,
- protection of neurons,
- reducing the risk of heart attacks,
- better transport of magnesium through cell membranes,
- beneficial effect on the condition and work of the heart,
- stabilization of cell membranes,
- neuroprotective effect.