MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN - 60CAPS - Trec
- Brand: Trec
- Amount: 60caps
- Availability: Out of Stock
- Ex Tax: €17.58
- Reward Points: 19
- Price in reward points: 380
MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN is a dietary supplement containing vitamins and plant extracts, enriched with an amino acid complex, designed with men in mind. Let's think what an intensely living man can expect from a multivitamin preparation?
Strong energy support
- The proper energy of the body depends on the efficient processing of consumed macronutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrates).
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Thiamin, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B12, vitamin B6, C, biotin, pantothenic acid contribute to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 additionally contributes to the maintenance of proper glycogen metabolism, which is the main source of energy for the muscles during intense exercise. The energy functioning of the body also depends on the work of the cardiovascular system.
Support the functioning of the circulatory system
- Exercise capacity, especially during endurance efforts, as well as everyday energy functioning during low-intensity activities depend on the proper functioning of the circulatory system. Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps in maintaining the proper condition of red blood cells that transport oxygen, among others into the muscle cells. Folate, along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, help maintain the proper metabolism of homocysteine, which affects the functioning of the circulatory system.
- Vitamin B12 plays a role in the process of cell division, while vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of normal protein metabolism. These processes are intensified during post-workout regeneration. Then there are increased processes of amino acid synthesis, necessary, among others, for the reconstruction of muscle structures. Folates, including folic acid, help in the proper synthesis of amino acids. MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN additionally contains a complex of amino acids that are necessary for the reconstruction of muscle mass.
- Of course, modern man is not identified only with muscles, hence MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN also contains ingredients that improve cognitive functions, depending on the work of the nervous system.
Support cognitive and intellectual functions
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid and niacin contribute to the reduction of tiredness and weariness. Thiamin and vitamin B12 help maintain normal psychological functions. MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN contains thiamine, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, which help in the functioning of the nervous system, as well as inositol.
Improving the vitality and functioning of the liver
- In the functioning of every man, proper hormonal balance is important, especially at the level of sex hormones, which are steroid hormones. Pantothenic acid contained in MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN contributes to the proper synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- The body's hormonal balance is closely related to the action of the liver, which plays an important cleansing function. The supplement has been enriched with the extract of milk thistle seeds and artichoke leaves as well as choline, which helps in the proper functioning of the liver.
Support for strong hair
- For many men it is important to maintain the proper condition of their hair, which is influenced by male sex hormones. The supplement contains PABA acid and biotin, which helps maintain healthy hair.
Support the immune system
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 help maintain the proper functioning of the immune system. Without a functioning immune system, we will not be able to reap the full benefits of physical activity. Vitamin C helps maintain the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise.
MULTIVITAMIN SURPLUS FOR MEN contains a complex of amino acids important for the immune system. Histidine is a relatively essential amino acid used, among others, in to produce histamine, which stimulates the immune system to work. Threonine, which is an essential amino acid, is used, inter alia, in for the production of antibodies. In turn, cysteine is an amino acid that contains a sulfur atom, thanks to which it has antioxidant functions, also determining the immune system.
|Suggested serving size||1 capsule|
|Nutritional value in one serving|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||11,10mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||11,40mg|
|Black paper extract||4mg|