ActiKid Vitamin C Drops meets the UK Department of Health recommended daily intake of Vitamin C for babies and children in less than 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth and development in children from age 3 months onwards. Health benefits include:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth, gums and normal blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of normal skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of nervous system.
- Contains 100mg of Vitamin C in 1ml.
- Free from colour, taste and odour.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- No sugar.
- No allergens.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- No preservatives.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- GM free.
- Like all our products ActiKid Vitamin C Drops are Not tested on animals.
|Suggested serving size
|Nutritional value in one serving